COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
During the course of dealing with you and/or your organisation (including by allowing you to access any of the Sites or to receive any of the Services), we may collect Personal Information about you, including the following:
• your name, address, email and other personal details (including registration details) that you offer to us voluntarily, whether in connection with the provision of a Service or otherwise;
• information received by us when providing a Service to you, or through your use of any of the Sites, including any content you access or post on a Site (including your feedback and response to any surveys); and
• information about your computer hardware and software that is collected automatically by us, including your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses.
Personal Information collected in relation to your access to, and use of, the Sites may be stored and processed in New Zealand or any other country in which we maintain facilities, and by using our Sites you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
We will hold and use any Personal Information collected for the purposes set out in this Policy or for any purpose disclosed at the time of collection of the Personal Information.
Primarily, we will hold and use your Personal Information to operate the Sites, to deliver the Services you have requested and to consider any application made by you to register to receive any of the Services. However, we may also hold, use or disclose your Personal Information:
• to enable third parties we engage to assist us in providing a Service that you request;
• for the purposes of directly marketing or promoting products and/or Services to you;
• to enable us to better tailor our Services, marketing and/or advertising to match your needs and improve your use of any of the Sites generally;
• to conduct statistical analysis regarding your usage of any of the Sites (and to use any aggregated data that does not disclose any Personal Information in relation to that usage to market any of the Sites or the Services to third parties generally);
• to assist us in protecting the operation of our networks and systems, including by taking steps to monitor and detect potential threats, such as hacking, virus dissemination and other security vulnerabilities;
• to assist us in monitoring your compliance with any terms and conditions relating to any of the Services you are receiving through the Sites or to otherwise protect our rights or property;
• to verify your identity and assist you in case you forget your password or login details where these are necessary to access parts of a Site or the relevant Services;
• where otherwise legally permitted or required by law;
• in accordance with the terms, conditions or rules applicable to any Services you receive; or
• for any other purpose that you authorise.
We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to, or share it with, any other company or third party agency other than as set out in this Policy or as permitted by law.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access, or request the correction of, your Personal Information at any time and as often as necessary. You may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also have the ability to access and update your Personal Information directly through the Sites.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take commercially reasonable security precautions to maintain the security of your Personal Information. However, there are inherent risks in transmitting and storing data online, which prevent us from guaranteeing that your Personal Information will be secure.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose Personal Information or personally sensitive data through public message boards or websites, this information may be collected and used by others.
Our Sites may contain links to other sites, which may not adhere to the same privacy policies. We recommend that you check those third parties' policies before providing your Personal Information or continuing to access those sites.
The Policy is governed by the laws of New Zealand.
"Affiliate" means any person directly or indirectly controlling or controlled by, or under direct or indirect common control with, us, and any trading manager or third party service provider engaged by us to operate or manage any of the operations from the Sites or to provide any of the Services (including, in respect of GDT Events, CRA International, Inc.)."Data" means certain information owned by GDT and generated from, or connected with, Trading Events on the GDT Events Trading Platform, and such other information that GDT determines from time to time.
"Personal Information" means information about an identifiable individual.
"Services" means the services provided by us from the Sites, which may include access to and use of the "GDT Events" trading platform, “GDT Marketplace” trading platform, “GDT Insight” service and any other services, products or platforms provided by GDT from time to time (as the case may be).
"Sites" means the websites (including all sub-domains) through which we provide products, services and/or access to and use of online markets and trading platforms (including the "GDT Events" trading platform, “GDT Marketplace” trading platform and “GDT Insight” service), and at which a copy of this Policy is available.
"we", "us" or "our" means GlobalDairyTrade Holdings Limited and its Affiliates.
"you" means you, the person visiting any of our Sites or receiving any Services